The oxidation process is sped up when you grind coffee because of the greater surface area. That’s why we don’t like to sell ground coffee and instead advise you to buy a coffee grinder. If you cannot grind yourself, we will of course be happy to grind your coffee for you – please add a note when you make your order.
Please also see the question “Should I buy a coffee grinder?”
- What does “direct trade” mean?
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Is coffee healthy?
- Why does coffee cause stomach aches?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- The coffee bag is inflated! Can I still drink it?
- How should I store my coffee?
- Why do you have new bags
- How quickly should I use up the coffee?