The beans begin to oxidize when the coffee has finished expelling CO2. This is when the quality of the beans begins to deteriorate. If the bag is still closed, this process will slow down but cannot be stopped. The oxygen can oxidize the coffee oil, which will become rancid. Some aromas disappear and the flavor profile becomes flat. We recommend to use all our coffees within a month after roasting.
- What does “direct trade” mean?
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- The coffee bag is inflated! Can I still drink it?
- How should I store my coffee?
- Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
- Why do you have new bags