Yes, definitely. You’ll see, it’s worth it. With freshly ground coffee, all of the great coffee aroma lands directly in your cup. For instance, you can purchase the Hario Skerton hand grinder or another recommended grinder from our shop under equipment. If you need advice when it comes to buying a coffee grinder, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- What does “direct trade” mean?
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- The coffee bag is inflated! Can I still drink it?
- How should I store my coffee?
- Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
- Why do you have new bags
- How quickly should I use up the coffee?