We source our green coffee without any intermediaries directly from the cooperatives that produce the coffee – without distributors, without coffee exchanges. That guarantees that the producers receive all of the money paid for the green coffee. Our concept of direct trade is based on sustainable support structures and an intense exchange with the producers of the green coffee.
We visit the cooperatives and producers several times a year for this reason.
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Is coffee healthy?
- Why does coffee cause stomach aches?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- The coffee bag is inflated! Can I still drink it?
- How should I store my coffee?
- Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
- Why do you have new bags
- How quickly should I use up the coffee?
Preparation & equipment