We are delighted that you are interested in our work. You are more than welcome to come by during our opening hours. If you would like to learn more, you can also take part in one of our workshops about coffee and roasting. In our “From tree to cup” roastery tour, we tell you a lot about our work and also fire up the roaster.
- What does “direct trade” mean?
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Is coffee healthy?
- Why does coffee cause stomach aches?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- The coffee bag is inflated! Can I still drink it?
- How should I store my coffee?
- Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
- Why do you have new bags
- How quickly should I use up the coffee?