The subscription includes coffees from our current assortment. As a subscriber, you are also treated to our newest coffees before they become available in our online shop. We always send you two different packs so that you can enjoy the many different flavor varieties. If you prefer a certain type of coffee or flavor, then please let us during checkout know under “Order Notes”.
- You can adapt, pause or cancel your subscription at any time. There’s no minimum duration or notice period.
- Monthly payments can be made easily via PayPal, credit card or direct debit.
- Delivery and payment occur automatically at the beginning of the month (shipped on the first working day of the month, delivery in 2 to 3 days).
If you order today, the first package will be sent on September 1, 2018.
- A subscription works out cheaper than individual orders because shipping fees are included.
In addition, subscribers receive the following great goodies:
- With the 5th delivery, we send you an original coffee bag.
- With the 10th delivery, we send you a cool coffee postcard set.
- With the 15th delivery, we send you a Flying Roasters cloth bag.
- With the 25th delivery, we send you our Flying Roasters coffee cups.
- With the 60th delivery, you or the person of your choice can take part in a coffee workshop.
- With the 100th delivery, you will receive the “Golden Coffee Bean” 😉
Bulk purchases or “unusual” amounts:
If you are a bulk purchaser (office, lots of roommates, coffee addict) and want to order multiple packs, then you can use the ± button above to increase the size of the subscription. (As we said, you can modify your subscription and the amount at any time.) If you want an unusual amount, e.g. 1.5 kg, you can use the ± button to achieve this: For 1.5 kg, first put 2 x 500 g in the shopping basket and then 2 x 250 g.
We sell our coffee unground as beans so that you can prepare the coffee as freshly as possible. By grinding yourself, you make sure that all the aromas end up in your cup. After just 30 minutes of exposure to air, ground coffee loses a large part of its aroma. More information is in our FAQ.
If you don’t have a grinder, we can grind the coffee for you. Just let us know in your order under “Order Notes”.