We package the coffee in bags immediately after roasting because any contact with air will lead to aroma being lost. There is still a lot of CO2 in the beans at this time, which will escape slowly. That’s why our bags have a valve that lets out the CO2, but does not let oxygen in. So it is a sign of freshness when our bags inflate. Old coffee does not release gas.
- What does “direct trade” mean?
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Is coffee healthy?
- Why does coffee cause stomach aches?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- How should I store my coffee?
- Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
- Why do you have new bags
- How quickly should I use up the coffee?