We recommend that you store your coffee dry, cool (but not in the fridge), in a dark place, far away from other sources of smell, and for as short a time as possible. Thus it is usually enough to close the bag with a clip.
- What does “direct trade” mean?
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Is coffee healthy?
- Why does coffee cause stomach aches?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- The coffee bag is inflated! Can I still drink it?
- Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
- Why do you use bags with aluminum coating?
- How quickly should I use up the coffee?