Have you ever roasted on your balcony with a mini-roaster? Have you ever put coffee in your pan? Or would you like to know how your favorite beverage is made? You’ll learn here what a roast curve is and which parameters are important.
The following equipment will be used: Giesen W15 drum roaster, Roastbee and, above all, the Toper Cafemino.
We look forward to welcoming you to our coffee roastery and will show you step by step how much fun making coffee can be.
- Short introduction to the theory on the subjects green coffee, origins and processing
- Analysis of the perceivable changes to roasted coffee which occur by adapting the roast profile
- Roasting and creating a roast profile
- Discussion of the cupping and roasting results
- Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Informational handout to take home
- Certificate on the successful participation
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price per person: €119
- Location: at our coffee roastery in Berlin
- Participants: at least 3, at most 6
- We reserve the right to call you to postpone the workshop if the minimum number of participants do not take part.