Filter coffee is increasingly popular. Many people have a French press at home and use it every day. You can make a fantastic coffee using only simple equipment. We’ll show you how to make a tasty coffee at home without any of the technical frills. A grinder, a scale, a filter and a kettle are all you need for your first home brewing experiments.
We look forward to welcoming you to our roastery in Berlin where we will show you step by step how fun it can be to make coffee. We will send you a voucher if you want to treat someone else to this workshop.
Content of the home brewing / filter coffee workshop:
- Theoretical introduction to coffee
- During a cupping you’ll see how different coffee can taste.
- How do I prepare a hand filter coffee with the Hario V60?
- How do I prepare coffee with a French press or AeroPress?
The home brewing / filter coffee workshop includes:
- Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Informational handout to take home
- Certificate on the successful participation
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Price per person: €59.50
- Location: at our coffee roastery in Berlin
- Ort: Direkt bei uns in der Kaffeerösterei in Berlin
- Limited number of participants: at least 4, at most 6 people
- You are welcome to bring your “brewing tools” so that we can create recipes for them together.
- We reserve the right to call you to postpone the workshop if the minimum number of participants do not take part.