Do you have an espresso machine at home or in the office? Does the espresso turn out sour or the milk foam too firm? You’ll learn how to make the perfect shot and how to give your cappuccino a heart. We’ll show you what it takes to make a good espresso and a creamy milk froth. Based on this, you will learn how to prepare common coffee specialties, such as a cappuccino, flat white, americano, espresso macchiato, latte macchiato and caffè latte.
We look forward to welcoming you to our roastery and will show you step by step how much fun making coffee can be. If you want to treat someone else to this workshop, we can send you a voucher.
- Short theoretical introduction to coffee
- How do I prepare espresso properly?
- How can I set the grinder properly?
- How do I froth the milk properly?
- How do I pour a simple figure?
- How do I clean an espresso machine properly?
- Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- Informational handout to take home
- Certificate on the successful participation
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Price per person: €59.50
- Location: at our coffee roastery in Berlin
- Participants: at least 4, at most 6 people
- We reserve the right to call you to postpone the workshop if the minimum number of participants do not take part.