This is usually because of chlorogenic acid. It is present in many plants, such as valerian, potatoes, artichoke, stinging nettle and coffee, of course. It is blamed for the stomach aches that some sensitive coffee drinkers experience. Thanks to our slow roasting process, more chlorogenic acid is removed than in faster industrial roasting. Thus, our coffee is easier on your stomach.
- What does “direct trade” mean?
- Do you also offer coffee to offices, restaurants, etc.?
- Is coffee healthy?
- Can your coffee only be bought online?
Shipping & ordering
- When is shipping free?
- Do you ship to other countries?
- Do you also deliver to DHL’s Packstations.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Storage, packaging, processing
- The coffee bag is inflated! Can I still drink it?
- How should I store my coffee?
- Why don’t you sell ground coffee?
- Why do you have new bags
- How quickly should I use up the coffee?